I've long had an ambition to build my own Shelby Cobra replica. Creating this blog, I think, will help make sure I turn this dream into reality.
What is a Shelby Cobra you ask? Click here to see the Wiki entry...
It actually started at a picnic one day with my friend David (your fault!), who was hankering after a small project for himself - a motorbike rebuild like an old Norton or something - and the conversation led to cars and inevitably to the Cobra.
That was nearly 10 years ago.
My first problem is that I have nowhere to build it at home. And with two teenagers, life is pretty busy. Plus of-course there is the issue of cost!
Things change, and as my son approached his teenage years, I thought rather than leave it as a retirement project, it would be good to share this with him now. So onto the blog to map out the story...
No comments:
Post a Comment